Saturday, December 27, 2008

Exciting World of Plastic Bags


(I'm adding a disclaimer to this entry right now. I do not let Hannah play with plastic bags and as soon as I took this picture I confiscated it.)


Hannah got a really cool toy for Christmas. It was so cool that I played with it for about half an hour on Christmas morning. It's a fisher price toy. It's ten hollow domes of varying sizes. They stack on top of each other, or they stack inside of each other, or they can be made into little balls, or they can be put together in such a way that all of the pieces end up inside of each other to make one big ball. The other day Hannah found a ziploc bag I must have had some pamphlets in and she went around and picked up all ten of the pieces of her ball. It was pretty cute, because she invented the idea all by herself. It was pretty cute.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

That's pretty impressive that she figured that out all on her own. Way to go, Hannah!

The Lowry's said...

what a smartie! Isn't so fun to see them discover new things and see what they will come up with?