Sunday, January 11, 2009

Learning How to Dress Myself



Here's Hannah...again. Why don't I post pictures of myself? It's because I don't take pictures of myself. I take pictures of everyone else. Most of the pictures I take of myself just don't turn out. Usually it's my nose that is completely disproportionate. Ah well. Hannah's cuter than I am anyway. So, on the 10th I tried a new dress on Hannah and told her she looked gorgeous in it. Then I took it off, so she could wear it to church the next day. She didn't want me to. She was pretty upset about it, in fact. So I gave her the dress. I guess she wanted to wear it pretty badly because it's the first thing she actually successfully got over her head. Then today she started putting on one of her onesies. She's never done that before either. She put it on over the new dress which she wore to church today. I thought it was pretty cute. It sure would be nice if she could learn to get dressed by herself.

1 comment:

The Lowry's said...

Both your girls are growing and learning. So cute. It's fun to read your posts and see pictures. What a beautiful family. At least we can keep in touch this way. Happy New Year!