Saturday, January 10, 2009

Evelyn's First Rattle

(Actually I don't know if this was the first rattle she played with, but I believe so.) I love this rattle because it's easy for Evelyn's small fingers to wrap around. I gave it to her and came back quite a while later and she still had it, and was gleefully sucking on it. Later I came and found her asleep, with the rattle still in her mouth.
By the way, although lots of the pictures I have of Evelyn are of her in the swing, I do take her out sometimes. I do admit, though, that it is the easiest place for me to leave her, because Hannah can't step on her or squish her there! Also, something about the swing seems to easily soothe her, and that's nice too. Before I had Hannah, I asked Mom what baby things I should buy. At the top of the list, before a crib even, Mom told me I should get a swing. I haven't ever regretted it.

No comments: