Monday, December 17, 2007

Hannah, The Scholar

I was given this baby book as a gift about a month ago, and Hannah has just started to play with it. Mainly she's interested in eating it, just like she seems to be preoccupied with sucking her fists for hours and hours at a time, but sometimes she does look at it. I thought these were cute enough to merit sharing.

Hannah is starting to get a lot of personality. It's obvious if she doesn't want to do something, or if she wants to do something else, and sometimes she complains about it. She's generally a very good and very quiet baby, though, with an easy going personality. She's easy to pacify or placate, and she's generally very happy and smiles a lot. I really enjoy this stage of her development, since she's starting to communicate with me (or at least I'm starting to understand her when she tries to communicate with me), and I absolutely love seeing her laugh!


No comments: