Monday, December 17, 2007

Hannah, My Beautiful.

Okay, here's Hannah again. (I have a lot to put up right now, since I haven't for so long.)

Hannah's so cute, I just can't resist putting up pictures of her. Sometimes I get carried away. I know more isn't always better, but sometimes it sure is more fun! I love how Hannah is learning to be more interactive, and how she is learning to like playing on her tummy (she used to hate it), and I love how cute she is, and how expressive and beautiful her eyes are. I love everything about her. Of course I do; I'm her Mommy. And just to show how cute she is, and to prove my point about her enjoying to eat everything, I have a kind of funny video following this text. Ben started taking it just as she grabbed onto her chair and started to eat it. I'd tell all about it, but it really is more fun to watch it, so just click below! (Sorry about all the background music...I really wanted to capture Hannah, but you have to listen closely to hear her...).

I also have a story to tell. Well, it's sort of a story. I think one of the times I've loved the most with Hannah is when she figured out who I am. I breastfeed her, and one day she kept breaking her latch and looking up at me, and she would suddenly smile or laugh or try to start talking to me. Sometimes I'd catch her looking at me in a calculating sort of way. After a couple of days I realized she was starting to figure out there was a person attached to her dinner. Now whenever she sees me preparing to feed her, she gets really excited. She rarely breaks away anymore, as if in surprise, to look at me. She's figured out I'm there. It makes me feel really special. What beautiful moments!

No comments: