Monday, December 17, 2007

Boeing 737

I have no idea how to spell "Boeing 737", but the good thing is that these blogs are edit-able, so if I realize I've made a fool out of myself, I'll just go and change it. I like that.

So, I've been neglectful lately, and haven't updated this blog like I've promised. But I've decided to ruin my original plan and put a picture of myself up here. Definitely not as cute as Hannah, but I couldn't exactly cut myself out of this picture, and I have been meaning to put it up for a while, so ah well, what can I do? This picture is from when Ben took Hannah and I to his school and showed us around. (He goes to SAIT and is in the AME program, for those who don't know). He showed us around the hanger, and we were lucky enough to run into a very helpful and friendly teacher, who not only let us into a usually restricted area of a plane, but also took pictures for us. This is one of them. It's of us hanging out in the cockpit.

No comments: