Monday, August 18, 2008

Hannah's First Birthday




I've got lots of pictures for this one, but I couldn't help it. Hannah was delighted with all of her gifts, especially the little picture book Linda, my sister, made her. She still loves to touch the soft spots on the book.

Hannah was so spoiled on her birthday. She received a lot of gifts from her aunts and uncles and her Grandma and Grandpa Hogenson. It was a really big birthday party for such a little girl. She got lego and a Fisher Price phone and books and electronic toys and all sorts of things. We chose Stephen to help her open the gifts because he played with her the most during the summer while we were in Calgary, and they became pretty good friends.

I think Hannah is so lucky. There are so many people who just adore her, and love her, and cuddle her and spoil her. I don't think she'll ever have reason to think that she isn't loved with so many people around "loving her" all the time!

Happy Birthday Hannah!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I can hardly believe she's one already. She is such a beautiful little girl! How are you doing?