Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Growing Up So Fast Part II




The picture of Hannah sleeping is really cute. My brother David babysat her and when I came home I found her asleep and took a picture. Ever since she learned to roll over she's preferred to sleep on her stomach, usually with her face planted into the sheets. The picture of Hannah standing up is the most recent one of her, at about eight and a half months. I was working on the computer and when I turned around I found she had pulled herself to a standing position to get the books on the second shelf (which she isn't allowed to have.) That's the first time I saw her do that, but she did it again today, although she propped herself up on the toolbox instead of on her walker.

1 comment:

The Lowry's said...

Such a cutie! Wow, she really has grown. Thanks for posting some pics. It is so fun to see your little girl