Friday, October 26, 2007

Cute Clothes

Actually, I maybe should have said "Cute Daughter" since these pictures really are an excuse just to put pictures of Hannah up on the internet. I decided to add some more to the blog today since Ben won't be getting home as soon as I thought he would, and this will fill otherwise lonely time.

The picture on the left I took just now. One of my good friends, Emily, got Hannah this dress, and I thought I'd show everyone how cute it is:



And then, just to compare and see how much she's grown in the last month, take a look at the adjacent picture, of Hannah wearing an outfit her Great Grandma Jensen got her. (She already weighs about nine and a half pounds, and she was only five and a half when she was born. She's getting big far too quickly!)

And here's Hannah in the two dresses my Mom made. The white one was her baby blessing dress, and it was also mine. The pink one Mom started for my sister, Linda, and then finished it for Hannah. Isn't it beautiful?

And here are just a couple of more I decided to add for fun:



All very cute clothes, huh? (But of course, that's not really the thing I want you to look at...!)

3 comments:

emy said...

I love it. sooo cute!

emy said...

the pictures do the laughing justice- I believe you.

emy said...

those dresses are gorgeous!