Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hair All Gone!


So...I did it. Just like I said I would. I told everybody that as soon as my baby was born I was going to get a haircut. It wasn't very hard to do, since I was really ready for a change. One day I had noticed that my hair was very long...longer than it had been for several years. I wanted to grow it out just as long as it was before. I could be a couple of inches short of my goal, but it did reach the small of my back. I loved the way it felt on my elbows. But I had to use a lot of shampoo, and it took forever to dry, so I always wore it up, and I didn't really like the way it always got in Evelyn's mouth when she was trying to eat. I could get used to having shorter hair.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

That's a pretty big change! You look great!